Saturday, March 20, 2010

All Smiless....

Yipes...!!!
Saw him again just now.
Hahahaha....
Went and buy my meal as usual.
Saw him standing at that corner again.
He really don't look like he works there.
He doesn't dress like the other workers.
Maybe his post his higher??
I don't know....
Somehow he don't fit in that situation.
He'll be standing there whenever I sees him.
Seems like his job is standing there to 'attract' customers!
Lols..

Well....
Manage to say hi to each other before I enter the shop.
When I'm done with my meal,
saw him again.
I thought of maybe just smile at him and leave.
But he asked,
S: "Did you leave your keys in the car again.??"
Gave me that weird stare.
J: "No....!"

Ended the conversation with 'bye bye' of course!

Sighh... He'll remember me as the girl who forgets her keys.
HAHA!!
>.<
Still don't have the guts to ask his name!
But I have his number = P
Gosh... Feel so evil!
1 more thing!
His english is superb!!!
Too bad he's unavailable.

No comments:

Post a Comment