Monday, March 22, 2010

Eeeepppssss....!!!

Didn't see him today.
Sighhhh...
Well, at least now I know his dinner break is around what time = P
Feel like a stalker right now!
Haha...
Kinda disappointed.
Waited whole day but couldn't manage to see him T.T
Looks like I have to wait for tomorrow...
"The sun will come out~~~ Tomorrow~~~~
Tomorrow~ Tomorrow~~ I love ya~ Tomorrow~~~"
Maybe I sound a little pathetic right now.
Goshhh....
Have to stop this nonsense fast!
Before I go any deeper...
"I think I better leave right now~~ I'm getting weaker and weaker~"
Aaaahhhh..........
No I'm not desperate!
No I'm not deprived of love!

Why must he speaks such nice English to me??!!
Why??!!
I wouldn't fall for him if he spoke some 'chapalang' English.
And he's not banana = )
He can speak cantonese.
Owwwwww.... My ideal boyfriend!!!
Too bad he's just a dream.
Too far to grasp.
Will go later tomorrow.
Otherwise I won't be able to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment