Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Wall To Lean On

Well... Haven't seen him since... since... since...
Last Saturday t.t t.t

Well.... Hardly studied this week.
Many of them went to stadium to help out for some MSSM thingy.
And the class was practically empty.
Only half of us were present.
Nothing special happened in school
Only the JPAM stuff.
I would have blah out a lot of rubbish about that whole course.
But since they're giving me allowance,
I'll shut my big fat mouth = P
I'll never go against with money!

Currently, have been hook up with DIY stuffs.
Learning crochet and tatting..
Finger hurts... Strains my eyes.... Not to mention a total waste of time.
But I can't help it.
It's kinda fun..
I wanna learn to do those stuff ( even my mum gave me a 'NO'!)

Gosh... it's almost midnight now.
Am watching AI.
Horrible!!!
Only some were good...
Having school tomorrow.
Very lazy to go... very reluctant.
Tuitions will be from 1pm to 5pm
Feel like giving up this instance.

Jess will be back on Saturday for Ching Meng.
Ben is coming to.
Hyuk Huyuk Hyuk....
Boy... I can't wait!!

P/s: In GLEE craze!

No comments:

Post a Comment