Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tiredness OVERLOADED

Woke up at 7am this morning.
Went for breakfast as usual with my grandparents.
Had lots of toufu!!!
My favourite~~~ Yum yum yummmmmmm........

Did some baking right after that.
Broke my own record this time.
Didn't know I could bake so fast.
Specially for Firdaus.
Cause he asked me so many times and it's kinda bad to turn him down.

Went for my 2nd breakfast of the day around 9am.
With KerLee and Bao.
Boy I was so full that time!
Hang out at Shean's place for a while after that.
Sobsss....
She left to Malacca.... Againn...
Miss her so much...

Head to Semambu badminton court after that.
Saw quite many people whom I know.
Most of them are familiar faces.
They were talking about a handsome guy at that moment.
But... He's not that good looking larhhh...
He looks like a duck to me.
I don't know why...

Purposely went to that vegetarian shop today.
Just to show KerLee the guy I was talking about.
We couldn't see him at first.
When I'm done, we get to see him!!!
But only his side view t.t
Purposely turn another round to see but he went in, I think.
Sighhhh....
Oh.. He wore like the others now.
Maybe that's why we couldn't spot him.
He look so different!
Prefer him wearing those office look.
= ) So good looking....
*Dream dream dream....*

Went to ecm around 4pm
Met up with Firdaus and Jiali.
Was half dead that time.
Was exhausted though I hardly did anything.
But I was fatigue.
Eat again....
I've been eating for the whole day!
2 breakfast, 2 lunches, 2 dinners....
And the funny part is... I'm on a diet.
And that is so not dieting!!!
All the calories.... AHHHHH........
(Someone said I'm broader now! Damnnnnn..... Diet again!)

Tomorrow... have to wake up early.
Very early....
Have to wait for Monday to see him again = )
Oh ya... Don't feel like giving up.
Want to continue my 'peeping' activity = P

p/s: Jie is back. Expenses will be fully paid by Jessica. Muahahaha... Trimming my brows tomorrow. Better be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment