Thursday, March 18, 2010

Carelessness sometimes leads to happiness

I was clumsy again to forget to pull out my car key.
It's the third time already.
But I had 1 great experience.
Not to mention that cute guy who lend me his phone.
Indirectly, I have his phone number now! = P

I went to buy my dinner as usual at the vegetarian stall.
I didn't realise that I've forgotten my key.
Until I touch my pocket, I went
"Shit! Where's my key?!"
Ran quickly to the car right after taking back my change.
Damn... The key was in the car!
Went to a electrical shop which was next to the vegetarian stall.
I asked a malay guy whether I could use his phone.
So happen there's a chinese guy there too.
I thought that that chinese was just a customer.
Without a doubt, he handed out his phone for me to use.
I was like.... "Thank you thank you thank you"
I didn't know how many 'thank you' I've said.
So... I called my mum.
She didn't pick up her phone the first time.
I have to make another call.
When I was about doing so, I look at him and said "Sorry"
I don't know why I said 'sorry'.
Then... My mum finally answered my call.
Told her that I'll be waiting at the electrical shop.

I stood outside of the shop, of course.
So embarrassing!
That guy overheard my conversation (I must have spoken quite loudly and clearly)
I returned the phone to him and of course thanked him, again!
He giggled a little and say "You left your car key in the car?" Showing me his smile.
He might have laughed if I wasn't there.
"Yea..."
It was a total silence for a moment.
Then out of a sudden, he initiated our conversation.
S: "You come here very often to eat?"
J: "Yea..."
S: "I work here. But I never see you before"
J: "Really? I didn't see you before too"
S: "Is the food nice?"
J: "Edible..."
S: "Terrible??"
J: "EDIBLE.."
S: "Ooo....I haven't try their food"
J" "Why?? No meat can't survive?"
S: "Ya... *giggled* Still studying??"
J: "Yup... Form6 this year"
S: "Oo..."

Silence for another moment.....

S: "You stay around this area?"
J: "Yea... Behind there (pointing!)"
S: "Near PeiChai?"
J: "No. Near the basketball court"
S: "Basketball court..(Thinking)Near.... (Still thinking) *I gave him a look* I think I know where."

I smiled.... Conversation lasted around 10mins.

S: "I think your mum forgot about you"
J: "*giggled* She wouldn't"

Silence, again....

My mum came to the rescue in time.
Cause the shop was about to close.
J: "Bye.."
S: "Bye."

Turned back and say it for the very last time "Thanks a lot!"

= )
Standing there with a total stranger and having such conversation was kinda fun, actually. Well, that makes eating vege a happier moment. Too bad I didn't have enough courage to ask his name. = (

p/s: Those conversation were just part of it. Couldn't recall back all.

No comments:

Post a Comment