Friday, June 22, 2012

Good Goodbye.

Finally, the time has come.
After all the long waits, days of loneliness, hours of boredom...
I'm out of here!
Yay...
Today is the last day to be in UPM for my first year!
My last day to be in 169 Rajawali to be exact.
My last morning waking up on my bed.

Hahaha...
I wonder who'll be staying in this room next semester.
They will surely complain about the speed of the fan. (Seriously stuffy!!)

Damn I should be studying for my statistics now!
What ordinary people will say :"Statistics, I'm gonna bring you down!"
What I will say :"Statistics, you're gonna bring me down!"
XD
Whatever....
This very last minute studying will not help much.
Will flip through later.

Awwwwww.........
I'm gonna miss blogging and crapping here.
Sigh...
Never mind.
I'll talk to my dogs.
Biber~~~

 Last day in 169. Adios~!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment