Friday, June 22, 2012

Indulging In Dreamland

Gosh I'm so tired.
It's 1 something in the morning and I'm still blogging.
Seeeee.... This is what happen when I have no one to talk to!
But I'm good at talking to myself for certain reasons.
Just finished my 4 hours intense statistics revision.
Ha.....
Never thought of doing revision but since there's a class, might as well just join.
And I'm glad I went.
Cause I knew I won't be doing anything in the room and feasting my eyes whole night. (Yes I'm talking about LSG. Who else?? XD )
I've been mentioning about giving up on statistics for days.
Looks like there's still chances in getting A.
Well... At least I can say I've put in effort (although not that much but still.... )

Weeeee.......
In less than 24 hours I'll be out of here.
Counting down.
But then I have lots of things to pack.
Whole room is a mess now but luckily room mate ain't around.
So... Who cares!
Better pack everything tomorrow morning.
Much to be done but not that much time.

Have lots of things in my mind.
Things to do when I'm back at Kuantan.
The most important is meeting with Yun.
I'm so gonna miss her!!!
Things to bake cause I haven't bake in ages.
Kimchi! Gonna do tons of it.
Traveling with family and friends.
And early morning walks with grandparents at the beach.
Yes I miss TC!!!

Oh well....
These will be done when I'm back.
I'm going home.
Home Home Home!!!
Ho~ Ho~ Ho~
The only thing I'll miss here is the internet access.
Sighhhh....
Never mind... I'll just go to mama's office.
= D

2 comments:

  1. LSG AND 2D1N!! u r jz like my frennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn lol, obsessed wif him haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... he's so cute!! how not to b obsessed with a guy like him?! XD

      Delete