Saturday, July 7, 2012

There She Goes

Our beloved Yun finally went to Australia.
Awwwwww........
Missing her so much.
No more gossiping in her room for a year I guess.
= )
Hopefully she'll cope well there.
It's funny that we've been always together since we're 15.
Even our parents knew each other even before us.
Such fate... Hahahaha....
It's fortunate to have her as friend.
Makes things so much easier.
As in, if I want to go out and hang out with my friends, the easiest way is mentioning her.
"I'm going out with ShiYun."
And that's it XD
No more long questions.
Somehow my parents allow me to go out if I mention her name.
That's because they know her parents.
And allow me to go at ease.
Those were the good old times.
= )
4 of us would always sit together during classes.
Eating food when teachers are teaching in front.
Goofing and laughing around.
Talk like nobody's business.

IMU TAN SHI YUN








 

No comments:

Post a Comment