Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It's The Heart That Counts

It was my 21st birthday last Saturday.
Got many wishes from friends.
But not from my family cause neither of them remembered my birthday (as usual~)
Anyways, was very touched by all the kind wishes from my friends.
Especially the phone call from Wen Ni.
She's still in India.
Never in my wildest imagination that she would call to wish.
It's pretty sweet of her and it's happier and funnier that we wished each other happy birthday.
Khang Sheng and ShiYun called too.
Awwww...... How much I miss them.
Sigh...
There's so many things to share with them (in other word, 'KEPOH')
But yeah... will meet them soon and tell them later.
My coursemates were sweet enough to give me a birthday card.
Haven't received one in many years. Thanks to them = )
And also all the sincere wishes on FB and through messages.
Thanks a lot.
Celebration?
I can't.
Not that I can't but it's still the mourning period and it's best if I respect it.
It's also the 14th day since popo passed away.
Many say that everyone's 21st birthday is such a big thing to be celebrated.
But I guess it's not that very important for me cause family is still by far more important.
JiMuis are not around with me this year.
And my first time in many years a birthday without cake.
Hahaha....
Spent my day with June watching drama till 5am.
I don't know why I wasn't sleepy that night.

It's my final exam period but I can't concentrate at all.
Last time no matter how lazy I am I'll definitely study.
But not in this case.
I just wish time would pass fast.
That's all...
I just wanna go home.
Home is where I want to be at this moment.
Where family and friends is.

Looks like I need lots of TLC.

3 comments:

  1. Cheer up Joanne.. Don't really know what to say but, don get too sad ya! Once the exam finishes, take some good time to rest =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks brian! = ) and please dun let others know about the existence of my blog ya. dun really wan them to know what i write here = D

    ReplyDelete