Wednesday, June 20, 2012

2 More Papers To Go!

2 more days and I'll leave this place.
Sounds like I'm leaving for good but unfortunately that's not the case.
This Friday marks the very last day for my first year in Uni.
Great!!!
Nothing to be happy about cause it's a hard start for me.
Hopefully next semester will be a better one.
Once I'm home, then everything will be the same just as before I enter Uni.
My home, my bed, my dogs and the people around me.
Only thing is that popo is not around.
Sigh...
Regrets are overwhelming.
It's over now and nothing much I can do.
Will spend more time with ah gong and ah ma.
Popo's death just give me so much fear that someday ah gong and ah ma might leave us too.

Gosh....
Room mate not around just makes me much more emo.
Missing her already.
Looks like we'll be having different room mate next semester.
It'll be great if she's still my room mate.
She's the one I can talk to...
Share my thoughts, happiness, sadness, craziness...
I'm gonna miss those late night pillow talks where we'll just chat and chat and chat

Gonna watch 2d1n now.
Need something to make me forget about those sad things.
If only my sisters are here.
At least they watch dramas and movies with me.
At least I'm not alone.

2 comments:

  1. well, maybe next sem roommate is junior lehh.. and i will be going into a totally alien environment (hopefully lol).
    but well, still the same thing.. ppl has to go someday, wat we can do is to be with them and make them happy when they are around, and to accept the fact, when the time has come.. so... cheer up ya!
    you don mind me leaving comments over here rite? lol, scared u think i very fan or wat lol, anyway, thanks for entrusting me wif ur blog site =p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... good luck to u. when will u know whether u'll get to change course or not??
      Yeah... time will sort things out.
      Lol.... Nahhh.... I don't mind. Just treat it like 'wind and dandelion' thingy. Hahaha...... Just that this is without our faithful postmen. XD

      Delete