Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye Bye 2009, Hello 2010

Ow boy, 2010 is just around the corner. And I'm so excited!!
Have been waiting for this day for ages!
Well, as usual, we'll be celebrating our new year with Nick's family.
Cause it's his birthday on 1st of Jan.
Lucky boy!!
But there's a slight diffrence this year.
Of course I will not be sobbing throughout the night like the past 2 years.
Instead, I'll be hooray-ing and shouting with my gangs.
This is gonna be so fun!!!
A little plan changed.
So... Mega will be the spot for us to usher in 2010.

Now, the problem is, what present should I buy for Nick?
It's always tough to buy a present for a guy.
I mean... What do guys like??
Girls of course!
I wish I could find him a girlfriend and stuff her in a present.
Taadaa... Hahaha...
I can imagine my aunt holding a pan in her hand chasing me around.
Ouch!
*giggles
I won't have the nerve to do that.
Maybe few more years from now. = P
Well, will just browse around the mall later.
Hopefully I'll find something for him.
If not... Forget it!
I'll just bake him a cake.
Hahaha...
I know. Cheapskate rite?

Hmm... school will reopen soon.
Soooo reluctant to go.
Gosh...
Skip school on the first day??
My wicked mind is so overpowering my weaker side~

Yesterday was the hardest night for me to fall asleep.
I crave for porridge, toufu and cabbage.
Hahaha... I know I'm silly to think of that.
But I couldn't help it!!

Well well, will be making new steps tomorrow.
Dad promise to buy a shoe for us. Finally!
Had been mumbling him for months!

D played new songs~~
Yeah!!!
Here come's the craze again!

1 comment: