Saturday, December 19, 2009

Malacca Trip... Or Should I Say, Unlucky Trip?

Went to Malacca on Thursday. Man.... I'm really that unlucky when it comes to travelling. Upon reaching Malacca, a heavy downpour invited us with open arms. It didn't rain as heavy earlier. I was like..... Am I the unluckiest person in the world or what?? I'm so not fated to be a traveller this year. Everywhere I go, it'll definitely rain! But it's okay. Cause next year will reach in a few more days time = )

Reach Malacca around 2.30pm. I'm so not gonna sit that bus company anymore...!!! So idiot. They brought us to this kampung toilet where there's only 2 available toilets out of 4. And the worst part is.... It's dark, it stinks and there's a big hole at the door. A person walk pass can just peep into the hole and see you doing business. I complained it to A.

A : Nice maa....
J : Nice??!!! U go try la!!
A : Hehe... I nevermind... I guy ma....

=.= Arggghhh.... Complained to the wrong person. Didn't do much on the first day. Just hang out with my cousins and my cousins' cousin, Denise. What a chicky girl...!! But she's cute. Oh ya, we had santa claus that night. There were christmas carolling and I had so much fun. Dancing and fooling around with the santa claus. And not forgetting those cute looking guys..!!! *Drool!* Manage to take a picture with the 'young and damn freaking light' santa claus. = P Massaged with A at night. So happen he's on vacation too. That fella really knows how to make people laugh. And he owes me 2 A's'. So gonna 'sayang' him!!!

Second day, went around Dataran Pahlawan Mall. Met up with WeeShean there. So miss her T.T Hehehe.... Nothing great, nothing cheap. Walk out of the mall within an hour. Took picture at a few historic places. It was in the history book but I forgot what's the name of those places. ( I dumb my history knowledge during form 5)
Went to Jonker Street after that. It was still bright. Not much stalls at that time. But we still manage to get some souvenirs. And luckily we did! Went there again at night. It was raining cats and dogs!!! We hardly able to look thoroughly. But we still manage to eat the famous laksa! Yummmooo....

Third day which is today. And it's still raining. Somehow I felt that it rained because of me. Like... I brought the rain to Malacca. Which ruined my trip T.T Well... Everything is fated.

And I'm mad of that dumb bus driver. Stupid!!! He didn't know the way to reach bus station!!! How dumb dumb is that??!! June and I was very happy to see th EC Mall sign. Cause it's quite near to the bus station already. Then.... the bus driver went straight instead of turning right. Dungu!!! He drove all the way and turned into 'San Tai Zi'. I and my sis kept grumbling. We were like... 'What the heck he's driving into this housing area. He later U-turned out and on the main road again. And he nearly made another wrong exit!!! Stupid!!! Luckily a girl pointed the way to the bus station for him. And we reached safely!!! STUPIDEST BUS DRIVER I EVER MET!!!! Mom said we should consider lucky we reach kuantan.

No comments:

Post a Comment