Sunday, December 27, 2009

Something Stupid Call Love

Well, it's been half a year now.
And I'm still alive!
Lols...
Being single ain't that bad after all
Just a little sobbing occasionally.

Something troubled me these few days.
Seek help from Bao and A
I'll take it as a joke or prank
Anything it is...
I really hate that sort of feeling
'A' had been helping me out a lot.
Thanks to him.
What he commented was something that will not happen.
I mean 'he' wouldn't miss me.
And if really have 'xin shi' to tell me,
he should have find other people right??

Somehow I wish my heart will break evenly
Too bad it doesn't
Most of it went to him.
I hope it'll come back.

I can't deny that I don't love him anymore.
Just that he doesn't belong to me
And I have no rights to do anything.
Just taking everything easy.
No frust....
No whatsoever

I'll allow my mind to run wild these few days.
And maybe get back normal during new year.
Maybe my love will come back to me
Only heaven knows~

=P

Missing him for another 6 more days and that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment