Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Yes!

Finally.... I've got back my internet access.
So... Little updates.
Actually not that little but kinda lazy to type everything down.

First of all, June reached Malaysia! Sweet! Shopped around KL. Thanks to Jess. And her driving.... Urghh....It's a good thing I didn't eat much that morning. Otherwise I'll throw up and stink the whole car. Eww~~ *giggles*

So... Brought June to EC Mall. The only new thing in Kuantan. What do you expect?! This is Kuantan. Nothing much to see. She got bored quite fast. So... We'll be heading to Malacca tomorrow.Hell know where she wants to go next week. She couldn't stay firm...

1 thing had been bugging me these few days! Went for movie with Jen and Bao. Damn..!!! I was so pissed off, angry, furious of the people I saw. They surely know the perfect timing to ruin my mood!!! Went to TC after that. Gosh.... He's friends!!! I feel like digging a hole in the sand and bury myself, suffocating to death!!!! That's how I felt! That's how annoying it is to see someone I hated deeply!! Damn..... Arghhhh.....~~~!!!!!!

It's raining again. Hopefully it'll not rain in Malacca. I want to go to Jonker Street!! Crossing my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment