Friday, January 1, 2010

Cheers And Joys

I'm all smiles.
Know why??
Cause my new year is superb.
I'm starting to love 2010.

Had much fun last night
Thanks to Shean, Jonathan, SoonKeat, LiangSiang, HauJack and a stranger!
Hahaha...
The whole countdown thing was lame.
The emcee was terrible, performers were horrible, and the clock is the worst of all.
But being with them is the thing that i treasure most.
Thanks guys!!
I will remember 01-01-2010!!

Went shopping this morning.
Bought a pair of Nike shoes!!!
Love it!!
Around RM199 = P
So gonna show it off.

And I've got a new name.
Joseph Lee JunXiong.
*chuckles!
That'll be my name if I were a boy.
Well... June kept calling me Joseph now
=.=!
But it's kinda cute.
I mean the name.
Hahaha...
New Year, new name!
How cool is that!

Will be heading to the mall again tomorrow.
Mum and dad will be having wedding dinner.
So... June and I will have the whole night to ourselves!
Might watch Muallaf.
One of late Yasmin Ahmad's movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment