Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year Resolutions

Haha...
There's tons of resolutions accumulated for the past few years.
And many of them slip right off my mind.
I think it's time to really work things out.
And AIM them.

1) 'Overhaul' myself = P
Many dissatisfaction about myself.
Will do something about it.
We'll see... *giggles*

2) Seek forgiveness.
Mostly from my family.
Had a really bad year, experienced serious mood swings.
Which affected my parents a lot, cause of my attitude.
I'm sorry... Couldn't help holding back those heartaches.
And I resorted to release my anger towards my family.
My friends,
If you guys are reading this, just to let you guys know I'm terribly sorry.
KerLee, ShiYun, Bao, WeeShean, Jen, etc etc...
I've been a terrible friend this year
And I'm sorry if I've offended you guys.
For all the quarrel and dispute we had, I'm sorry!

3) Change my attitude.
This is the most challenging of all.
I can't help it.
It's who I am.
But I'll change.
Will stop all the loud laughing and shouting.
Be more gentle (crossing my fingers!)
If I still can't change,
Well.... It'll be in my 2011 new year resolution list. Again!

4) Try to stay away/avoid love.
Of course I can't stop myself from falling in love.
But, even if I do fall in love with someone,
I will not show any sign of it or tell anyone.
Maybe only my besties will know.
But I have much more bigger problem with my psychology now.
I better solve that first before venturing into a new relationship.

5) Vacations!!!
Australia will be the first on my list.
New York will be second.
Hopefully I'll be able to go to these 2 places.
And hopefully my STPM doesn't clash with my sis's graduation.
Otherwise.........
Don't wanna think about it!

Hope to have a great year in 2010.
Joanne, 2 more days and the spell will break!!!
Bare with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment