Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival

3rd of October, Saturday.


Had a blast on that day.
We didn't celebrate it at the beach.
Instead, we went to my new house to light candles.
The fun part was...........
There's no furniture, no light, no nothing!!!!
Except water.
Hahaha.....
We just lay some mats on the floor and that's it.
Of course we brought some food and snacks.
We even brought a portable stove along to boil water.
Ya!!!
We made tea.
Sooooo traditional!
Lols.....
Chit-chatted a lot.... (as usual)
All my close friends came.
(except Shiyun cause she's at KL and SinYee cause she went for camp)
Such a waste they didn't come!!!!
We had such a splendid time together.
Took quite a lot of pictures.
Must capture these precious moments. Ceh......
*giggles
We were very noisy that night.
I hope I didn't give any bad impression to my soon-to-be neighbours.
Most of the sound was contributed by Bao.
I'm innocent = P
Anyways...... Overall, we enjoyed ourselves that night.
It's better than crowding at TC.
I don't want to be packed like sardine.
And I have some sort of feeling that 'he' will be there too.
No point bumping into him and ruin my mood.
DUHHH......
No matter how, friends will be always better than bf.
They will be angry at me, no doubts, but at least they won't leave me.
That's why I love them!
Sobsss....
You guys are the best!


1 more thing.
My mum made a stupid joke that night.
You see, my new room will be facing the back road.
She says that my boyfriend will serenade songs with a guitar for me next time.
Why must parents approve a relationship after I broke up???!!!
Arrrgghhh....
Nevermind.....
Find another then...
Lolss...


No comments:

Post a Comment