Wednesday, September 30, 2009

School starts = Patheticness starts

I wanted to blog about my trip at Genting.
But my time is so limited.
Even if I start writing, I'll blah so much that I won't stop writing about it!
Anyways, I shrieked, screamed and shouted my lungs out there.
We did quite some stupid things that I feel so lucky no one I knew were there at that time.
We were such jokers!!!
But one thing that pleased me most was I let out all my frustration there.
(I'll look silly shouting for no reasons at Kuantan. Duhhh.....)
And I did some bird-watching. = P
The male type!
Hahaha.....
Quite some good looking ones were working there.
We had to queue up for those rides.
Might as well take a good glance of hot males.
Woohoo~~~!!!
Sweet!!!!
It was quite costly though......
However, it's worth it.
It'll be better if I go there 2 or 3 years earlier.
It'll be much more fun.

Done with my fun rides.
Now........... School started.
Everything turned gloomy.
In the sense that,
1) I have to wake up early in the morning
2) I have to go for tuitions
3) Loads of homework stacking up waiting for me to do
4) etc etc etc = P

Worst of all, I have to see Him at school
That's the one thing I hate to confront with!
I'm so waiting forward for next year
Then I'll be as happy as a lark~~!!!
Anyways, my laziness haven't go away.
I'm still that lazy Joanne Lee.
There's nothing to motivate me!!!!!
And I'm sooooooo dead for my year end test.
I hardly do anything at school.
The only thing I did was scribble some dumb things on my note.
And sleep sometimes.
(This school makes me drowsy and hungry always)
I don't know what's wrong with this school.
Some sort of spell maybe......
Can't wait for Friday to approach.
Cause Saturday is the Mid-Autumm Festival.
And we've planned so many things to celebrate that day.
Party at my new house!!!
Woohoo~~~!!!
Wonder what we'll do.
No lights.....
Maybe it'll be quite romantic.
But there's nothing romantic cause it'll be all girls.
I bet it'll be quite a horny night for all of us!
Cause we are all horny!!!
Lolsss......

A bit long winded already
Blog other time then.....
It's been a long time I wrote this long.
I'm currently at Kemaman Kopitiam all by myself.
I look weird being alone with my laptop.
And sky is turning dark.
Better head home now.
Chaozzzz my blog~~~~!!!

p/s: This is specially for Bao. Don't be sad already. K? Just remember of the memories you had with MokMok. K???

No comments:

Post a Comment