Friday, October 23, 2009

My Suckie MUET Speaking

Damn!
I don't know whether to say that I'm lucky or unlucky.
Lucky that I'm the only 1 who can speak in the group.
Unlucky cause those 3 jokers didn't want to speak to me!!!!
F*ck!!!!
If my MUET speaking mark turns out bad,
IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT!!!
T.T
Feel like crying man!!!!
How can it be a discussion when I'm the only 1 speaking to myself.
And they didn't even want to have eye contact with me!!!
In the end, I have to speak to the examiners.
So pissed off!!!!
When I'm finally out of point, they still didn't wan to talk!
All they say is "I agree"
Arrgghhhhh........!!!!!!!
So.....
After I concluded task B, 1 of the examiner said "no discussion"
AAAHHHH.......!!!!!
I'm so dead man!
And is all because of that 3 strangers.
Sobsss.............

No comments:

Post a Comment