Thursday, October 8, 2009

Setting My Goals

Future bf to be.
Must be well-spoken in English.
At least better than me la~~~!!!(I don't want to have conversations in chinese!)
Must be 2 years older than me.
(I don't mind finding younger ones though = P)
Don't have to be rich.
As long as he won't tell me 'I don't have money to....'
Those kind of guys can go fly kites!
Oh... And must be well-educated too.
I don't want to look dumb in public.
(It'll be better if he's smarter than me!)

If couldn't find a guy as mentioned,
I'll resort with super 'doinks' guy but must be extremely wealthy to cover up his flaws.
Hahahahahaha...
Damn am I evil.
This is just a joke.
The whole break up thing really changed me a lot.
And I love it!!!
Woohoo~~~

I missed my opportunity to spread my wings for something stupid.
And I'm not gonna do the same old mistake again.
I'll be 'stupider' than that fella if I do the same thing again!
It's obvious that we can't be friends anymore.
Cause seeing him just will remind me of how dumb I am.
And I don't want to be dumb!
For those who said that I'll cry for more than a month if I break up with him,
guys, I proved you wrong!
How proud am I~~
Ceh....
Hahahaha....

All the thing he'd once said are bullshits and rubbish to me now.
I'm so over him!!!!
In fact, I hate him so much till the extend that I'll kill him.
But laws restricted me to do so.
No point going to jail for some silly things.
Committing suicide because of him?
Nawh......
Dream on!
It's not worth it.
Why harm myself when I can improve myself for my future??
Make myself a better bait to catch a better fish.
*giggles
Waiting for my uni life!!

Boy, am I proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment