Thursday, October 8, 2009

Talking About Luck!

It happened yesterday.
I was pretty drowsy the whole day.
Thanks to my flu!!!!
I was either lying or sleeping during classes.
I didn't even listen what the teachers were teaching.
All I bother was to SLEEP
Everytime I lay down a while, teacher will go "Joanne..."
I was like "Urrgghhh...."
Of course I didn't really express it out.
How embarrassing would that be >.< color="#3366ff">zombie or as if I were sobbing the whole day.
Overall, I looked dumb!
But!!!!!
At least there's something to be happy about!
Why??!!
I got number 1!!!
Not for the whole form.
Just for my own class.
*chuckles!*
Gonna use it to get some rewards from my parents. = P

Forget about the whole school thing.
Went for yc session with Shean, Lynn, Bear, KerLee, Bao, LyeKuen and PuiMun.
We chit-chatted, blah this blah that blah everything.
I kept telling Bear how much I don't want to attend the form 6 dinner.
Cause of 'non-other-than-that-someone'
And as we were talking about it...
Damn...... Imagine my surprise.
There he was.
AAAHHHH.......!!!!
There's so many coffee shops in Air Putih.
Why must you be there!!!!!!!
(*note. I'm this emotioned because how am I suppose to forget about him if he keeps popping out of nowheres)
Hello~~~!!!!!
That's the reason I don't want to go to that dinner.
And there he was right in front of me!
Luckily I never lost my appetite.
I never do.
Hahahaha.....
Argh...
What a 'wonderful' way to 'brighten up' my 'happy' afternoon =.=

Rush back home to get ready for the next event.
What time it was??!!
Karaoke time!!!!
Went for a brief snack before we went for our 'vocal class'.
At first, all shy shy.
Who so clever went and chose poker face to sing.
But SY and TM did a good job for the 'opening ceremony'
It was loud and funny.
Most of us were laughing till our stomach sort of cramp.
We sang quite a lot of songs.
English, Chinese and surprisingly Malay songs too.
Hahaha....
We had loads of fun.
Too bad the room was too dark.
Couldn't snap a perfect picture.
And the most touching part was...
When we sang 'You Are Not Alone' for ShuWan cause she'll be leaving us.
Sobs.....
We'll definitely miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment