Friday, March 2, 2012

2 days and 1 night

I can't believe I'm crying while writing this blog.
Although it's just a show...
But I think many people had their tears running down their cheeks after watching this episode.
The show that always brought laughter with their fun thrilling outing visiting different parts of Korea.
The show that I will never miss even after entering Uni.
The show that I will continuously watch all the repeats without feeling bored.
This show had finally come to an end.
All the memories shared in this show made people love Korea deeply.
Though there are members who left the show for certain reasons, their witty acts in this show are much missed.
Season 2 will be out soon and there will be different cast and 2 original members will be leaving.
Hopefully the new season will be as good as Season 1.
Kang HoDong, KimC, MC Mong, Lee SeungGi, Eun JiWon, Lee SuGeun, Kim JongMin, Uhm TaeWoong............

이일~~~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment