Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Little Light...

Gosh.... Hopefully I'm on the right tack.
Have been quite indecisive these few days.
Not knowing why.........
Anyway, had great fun last night.
It's our 'grandma's' birthday.
Hahaha!!!!
We cherries celebrated her birthday and there are 2 more cherries birthday in this month. (Including my roommate = ) shall hunt for present tomorrow.)
Hmmm............ Somehow they knew about the best speaker thing...
Back to the topic!!!
People are spreading news of water disruption in our uni...
And we collected pails of water just in case there really is.
But luckily it didn't happen.
Otherwise it'll be super troublesome.
But I already bought a 5litre bottle of drinking water for emergency like this!

Sigh... Haven't go back to my sisters' place for 3 weeks.
Good news!! I'll be going back tomorrow!!!!
Hahahahahahaha~~~~~~ Time to be merry~~~!!!
Falalalalala..... lalalala.....~~~~
I wonder how I'll survive if I'm at UUM.
= )
Hey guys, thanks for concerning about me! *hearts*
I'm fine.... it's just a bit of my emo moments.
Love you guys *hugs*
See... I gained weight again. Prove that I'm alright! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment