Monday, March 19, 2012

Testing Testing 1 2 3~ *crack*

Look....!!! I'm suppose to be studying for my first test.
And here I am blogging while listening to JiWon's song.
Why Baby Why~~~~
I didn't make that up!
That's really the song!
Why Baby Why~~~ XD
Oh shuts! (Too much of 1 night 2 days!)
I'm having fun with my laptop + all the SeungGi videos!
Seriously addicted!
Good thing for a fan!
But not for a student....
I'm so dead tomorrow.
Hopefully what I read will come out tomorrow.
Did I read all??
Almost.... I guess....
Crap!!!
Hahaha!!!!

By the way, my voice turn sexy again. *fuh*
Sad case is I can't sing my SeungGi songs = (
Damn....
Is it usual to crave for food when you're sick??
Whatever.....
I crave for food even when I'm all healthy.
Excuses!!! BAD!
Sigh.... missing my phone already.
I miss my SeungGi ringtone to be exact
Heeeeee~~~~~
I know.... I'm madly crazy over him.
Everyone knows that.

I might not be able to go home for the orchestra.
Damn H.E test on Sunday!
WTH!!!!!
Who on earth allow them to let us sit for paper on Sunday??
Indespicable!

Har.... Just to satisfy myself = )
Anticipating new drama! The King 2Hearts
*can't wait can't wait!*


No comments:

Post a Comment