Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dedicated to Bao with LOVE!

Ahem......
Lol!!!
Hey Bao,
If you're reading this,
Just want to let you know....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~~!!!
I feel so bad not being able to be by your side celebrating this day with you.
We've been celebrating our birthdays together since form4.
It's been 5 years now and sadly, from this year onwards,
It's seems that we won't be able to do so anymore.
Breaks my heart so much just thinking of it.
How much I wish we will still stick together just like secondary school
Those days where we all laugh and play like mad in the classroom...
Eating in class like nobody's business...
If only we can turn back time *sigh*
Anyways, it's your big day today.
Hopefully you'll be having a blast celebrating with your family.
And take good care of your health!
I still don't know what happened to your eyes!!!
Please let me know what happened ya... = )
Thanks for your concerns for the pass few days.
Am glad that you care about me *perasan! XD*
Ohhh.... Forget to ask you this.
How's work??
My sis told you me had your own office!!!
Wow!!!! Hahaha...
Anyways, will update with you in three weeks time!
(Long waits = ()
Love you~

No comments:

Post a Comment