Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Break of Dawn!

Yay..... Weight is dropping.
By 2kg...
I know it's not much. But at least it dropped!
Better than nothing right?
Heeeheeee......
What am I doing?
Oh nothing.
Just crazy downloading 2 days 1 night!
Bwahaha!!!!!
Okay okay.... Enough of those crazy LSG moment.
I'll just rejoice by myself = P
Have been going to the beach everyday since Monday.
I just LURVE it so much!
TC is usually packed with human (which I'm phobia of) at night.
So going there early in the morning is so so so freaking much fun.
I'll be hopping, jumping, running up and down like nobody's business.
It's super fun!!!
The only hard thing to do is waking up.
Man do I wake up early.
6am just to go to the beach.
Well.... At least I get to accompany my grandparents during my holidays.
And they feed me well. XD
(Is that a good news?)

Why whenever I have the spirit to blog, something will pop up and I have to leave!
Sigh....
Will have to continue some other time
Bye bye my bloggie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment