Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hard Feelings

Sigh... I guess I really liked him.
I miss him...
Miss bumping into him.
Miss texting him.
Miss his voice.
Miss his midnight calls.
Eveything...
I miss everything about him.
And I can't get him out of my head.

Somehow I wished this works though I know it'll never.
Felt like texting him sometimes but I don't want him too feel like I'm falling heads over heels for him (although I am, obviously!)
Just that I hate this sort of feelings.
First, you gave me high hopes.
Then, you crush me flat.
I don't like it.
And I know I must get over with it.
Keep reminding myself "Forget him, Jo!"
But I can't!

My trials and finals are just around the corner
And I'm writing stupid stuff here instead of studying!
This is what happens everything I fall deep.
I need someone to pull me out.
Felt like been locked in a dark dungeon
Where you get to see a glimpse of light shining through a hole.
But no matter how hard you tried,
You can't grasp hold of it.

I need some program to reset my brain.
Suck out all the useless stuff that's driving me crazy!
I want a little peace in my mind.
And it seems like no matter how hard I tried, there's still something sprouting out of my head constantly reminds me of those things!
How am I suppose to concentrate??!!!

I'm really really really unsatisfied now!
I want everything to be the way I want!
I don't want to play by the rules of someone else's game!
Though I may sound selfish but I SERIOUSLY IN ALARMING SITUATION!
Found myself pretty weird nowadays.
I'm afraid of people.
I dislike hitting the malls cause I'm kinda 'crowd-phobia'
I rather listen to people complaints than to complain about my stuff.
Talk less makes me feel a bit out.
But my mouth is somehow partially glued.
And I hate people giving me weird stares.
(Though they are not but I somehow felt it that way)
I don't know...
I just feel weird myself.

Gimme a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment