Monday, September 13, 2010

On The Go

Yeah... I'm writing on my blog again.
My fingers get itchy and I had loads of stuff to blah out.

Firstly, I bumped into him
But not in person.
Maybe I should put it this way.
I bumped into... HIS CAR XD
Gosh... I always get to see only his car.
I mean... Come on!
Can't I just see him in person!!!!!
Well.. Forget it!

And... I've been sitting in front of the laptop the whole day!
Brought out my mathematics homework.
I didn't even manage to finish 1 question!
Damn it!
Instead, I was browsing for recipes.
Had tons of recipes to try.
Sadly, I couldn't lay my hands on any of them right now.

Having many thoughts in my mind.
Wondering what to do, what to say...
I'm a little fed up with myself now.
Somehow I can't think straight (don't get me wrong. I'm not thinking anything dirty!)
Am I finding trouble?
My feelings are wearing me down.
Gosh... I think I screw up my life.
Please get out of my mind.
Can I get a short break?
Are there any heavenly island around?
Feel like lying on a hammock.
With the sea breeze blowing so gently...
Nothing but fresh air and wind.
Man I need to escape from this life for a while.

Who will know what future beholds?
Who will ensure there'll be a better tomorrow?
For every yesterdays we had experienced,
Never ever look back or regret, but learn!

Oooo..!!!! 1 important thing!
I thought of turning this into a food blog.
Just so that I can stop writing about 3883.
And of course it's my passion for baking too = P
Hmm....
Should I???

No comments:

Post a Comment