Sunday, August 15, 2010

You Can't Always Get What You Want

Hmm... I changed my mind.
I don't like him that much after all.
Not until when Sha gave me those comments.
He's an ideal boyfriend.
But still... Nah...~~
I better start forgetting about everything.
Thinking about it makes me feel silly now. Dumb right!!
Never mind.
I learnt my lesson.
He's too old for me anyway... { console myself = ( }
Talking about fate.
I saw him on the road.
Just like that! What kind of coincidence is this!
Sigh...
Jojo, don't think too much anymore.

Talking about thinking too much
Damn I feel like slaughtering someone!
Is guys like him make me wanna chop them all off!
Come on!
If you wanna let go of someone, just let her go!
Why dilly dally and fool her around??
Don't you have any senses??
Better don't mention him.
I feel like slapping him after hearing what he did!
p/s: not 3883!

I miss my friends very much recently.
Don't know why...
Maybe they always lend me a shoulder to lean on.
Someone I can rely on.
Aren't they better than a bf??
= )
Love you guys.
Be back a.s.a.p.

No comments:

Post a Comment