Saturday, January 2, 2010

Miss Out

Ahhh... I forgot to take a picture of the boxers!
Which I bought for Nick.
Well... Hope it's comfy enough = P
Had steamboat with his family last night.
Bloated myself!
And I can't believe my little cousin has his own friendster =.=
Speechless....
He's only 9!!

I miss my camera = (
Can't capture any memorable moments..
Daddy!!! Please bring back the camera!!!

Went shopping again today.
This time, is for the new house.
Gosh... How much we've spent on it.
But it's all worth it.
Can't wait to move in.
Everything is done!

Having a bad headache now.
So is June.
That's what happened when we stand in the rain.
Heading to bed early today.

Quite happy today.
All the text makes me smile.
Even the conversation is dumb.

You're my sunshine after the rain.
You're the cure against my fear and my pain.
Hmm.... Who who who???
Giggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment