Monday, January 4, 2010

My Very First In 2010

Start my very first school session today.
Am angry with the class I get.
So dumb!!!
The class was so badly run down by our seniors!!
And I can't do anything there!!
We have no privacy at all! At all!!!!
But we don't care.
Just be a little careful.

There's this new guy who join our class today.
( I don't know his name = P )
Malay with a little Korean heritage.
And jokers!!
I'm not that desperate to have a boyfriend. K??
Don't everything "Joanne, ngam u"
Ngam your head la!
I'm enjoying my singlehood = P
And I'm happy with it!
Hmm...
One thing made me really happy today.
Believe me.
Really happy!

I was quite upset with my class position cause I want to peep 'someone'
But it turned out to be the perfect place.
Get to peep into his class everytime I 'visit' the toilet.
Gosh Gosh Gosh....
Maybe I don't have to think so much about my psychology thing
= )

I got my first bruise of the year yesterday.
I knocked on the piano chair.
Damn....
How blindcase am I??
Come on...
I'll never have a day without a bruise.

Have to do homework later.
sobs..

Might stop blogging form today onward.
Wanna spend time with June.
2 more weeks.
Sobss....
So gonna miss her t.t

No comments:

Post a Comment