Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Valentine ♥

No! I don't have a boyfriend!
BUT
I get two kisses.
One from my 5 years old kid in the kindergarten
And another one from my grandma.
Haha...
I know it's funny.
It's been years since my grandma last kissed me.
And that little girl....
It was so sudden.
"teacher.... *muackz*"
Anyway, this proves I don't need a boyfriend to be loved!

I received a news too on valentine's day.
Not that someone had a crush on me or anything like that (though I'm wishing for that. Just kidding... XD)
Apparently, STPM result will be out on next Monday 21/2
Which is 6 days from today.
AHHHHH.............
Yeah... That's the exact thing I did when my friend told me.
My sister was so annoyed by my screams she wrote it on the newspapers in both sections.
Mum and dad saw it but they didn't ask much.
It's kinda early to release the result on that date.
Imagine.... If the result is good, then you'll have a bundle of joy.
If it turns out bad, you have to suffer for 7 months before you'll enter into local uni.
Saddest part is you're not even accepted in any local uni.
How sad is that!!!
Better not think much.

I guess that's what happened on my valentine.
Oh ya, and I lost my voice mid way teaching my kid.
It got worse this morning
= (

4 comments:

  1. Waooo~ heart warming for the two kisses^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace~~~ couldn't recognise u at all! Haven't seen u for so long! Hahaha.... thanks! = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been long time since u got a kiss from Ah Ma?? Got anot!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. REALLY!!!!!! Since I was in primary!

    ReplyDelete