Monday, February 21, 2011

To That Someone

Hey... You know what?
This is the first time I feel like thanking you for dumping me.
Thanks to you I studied so hard night and day
Fill my time with homeworks and tuitions just to forget you.
You chose the right time to leave me.
Thank you thank you thank you.
If it wasn't because of you breaking my heart
I wouldn't have worked so hard from the beginning.
And thanks to you
I got nothing else to think of besides my studies.
At least my hard work paid off.
And this just proves the power of breaking up with you.
Though there're some miserable nights when I sobbed just because you're not around
Well.... I don't care anymore.
Know why?
Cause I know it's not worth it!

I won't ruin myself just because you left me.
Instead, I become stronger.
So much better than you'll think of.
It feels so good right now.
Without you... So???
I'm still breathing, walking, eating...

People! I got 3.75!!!
Though I'm not the best, but I've put in all my efforts.
Better than my expectation.
Thanks to all my friends for all the supports and encouragements.
You guys are my best buddies ever!!!
2A for my econ and general paper, A- for my accounts and B+ for my maths.
A bit disappointed with my maths but it's still okay overall.

One lesson learnt.
Love isn't everything.
Stand back up from the place you fell.
Prove them wrong and make them regret!

3 comments: