Saturday, January 29, 2011

Heaven!

My long awaited day had arrived!
I'll be FREEEEEE from this very day...
Hip Hip Hooray~~!!
No kids, no shouting, no heart attacks
I'm in for a lovely week <3
Waiting for my friends to be back.
I miss them loads!!!
Miss crapping the most though....
It's like our routine.
Everytime we're together, the chit chatting times will be never ending.
Talking about these makes my mouth itchy already = D

The thought of no kids for a week really puts a grin on my face!
I feel so bad for feeling this way.
But I guess this kind of thought is acceptable, No? = P
There's a few cute ones that I'll miss though...
Well... I better enjoy the week before heading back to the jungle.
It's pretty wild out there.
Believe me... very wild!
Like monkeys jumping all over the place swinging form branch to branch.
Haha...
Maybe I exaggerated a little.
But it felt that way to me.
You have to be in my shoe to understand me.
I know... They're just kids...
What harm can they do??
A lot!!!!

Just finish baking.
Have to rush for orders.
Oh so tired~~~
Have to continue tomorrow.
$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment