Friday, February 25, 2011

Dilemma

I have a weird feeling now!
It's like....
Before taking result, during taking result and after taking result,
I still feel so freaking nervous!
The problem that I have now is to choose the right course and the right university to enter.
I know what some may think
"Just pick whatever you're interested in!"
Well.... I wish I can do that
BUT I CAN'T!
Know why??
Cause I might and I will choose to be a pâtissier or better known as pastry chef
And my parents will slaughter me for good if I chose that course!
So... Still thinking hard.
Accounting is the only proffesional course I can choose now.
No I don't want to be an educator.
My little chicks ruined that dream of mine.
I don't want kids yelling at me "teacher teacher teacher!!" anymore.
Business management?
It's like the whole world is studying business management.
It's becoming a common course
It seems that any graduates you ask on what course they took, they'll answer you "Business"
Finance... Hmm....
it's okay for me but I'll still be studying that subject under accounting.
I might as well just take up accounting.

It's so hard to choose.
I know what I want to be but I can't opt for that.
I might have that slight opportunity if my result is slightly lower.
See.... Good grades bad grades equally bad!
Gives me headache for no reason!
This is killing me!

Till then,
Jo....

No comments:

Post a Comment