Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Suhweeeet.....~!

Ha! I went out of school early today.
Reason was simple.
I don't sit for any papers today but I want my attendance for the day.
So, I told my mum I wanna head back home earlier.
She picked me up around 10.20am.
Accompanied her to bank for a while and went and bought lunch.
Just yesterday the girl who did facial for me told me not to eat too much of oily stuff.
And the stall we went to, believe me, their food are kinda oily for my condition now.
So, I told my mum 'No'.
She went on to buy her lunch and I told her I'll find my own lunch later.
And in my mind, all I think of was the vegetarian shop.
Main purpose was to meet him. = P
Went there around 11am.
First glimpse was to look into that corner shop.
Sigh, he wasn't there.
So I drove off and went straight home.

Around 12pm my tummy started growling.
Thought of going to that vegetarian shop again.
This time, no matter he's there or not, I must buy my lunch or I'll be in deep hunger.
And to my surprise, he's there.
Parked my car by the side. (Already knew he's in there somewhere but dare not look in!)
The funny part was, when I was about to get down from the car, he stood right at the corridor.
As if he's waiting for me to come down ( maybe I perasan a little bit)
Anyways, said 'Hi' to him as usual and went in the vegetarian shop.
When I put my tiffin carrier on the counter top, I saw him walking approaching the stall beside me.
I was like... Come on! Seriously?!
I continued choosing the dishes that I want.
Just before I started leaving, had a little conversation with him.
It felt like as if I'm about to have a heart attack!
My heart were beater at a much higher rate, beyond normal.
It was the first time being so close to him.
To my surprise, his body doesn't have a slight smell of cigarette smoke.
I know, I'm crazy sniffing on other people scent!
And the best part was, I finally know his name.
It even shocked me when he asked my phone number!
Of course I gave.
I would be a dumb ass if I didn't give him.
But I didn't have any nerve left to ask for his number.
Asking his name was already too nerve wrecking for me!

Well, that's that.
And I'm more than happy it happened today.
Glad that I skipped classes today.

= )

1 comment:

  1. hor hor!! ppl take ur number mean got hope le o!! gambateh! maybe everytime when u was starring to him, he also feel that..a good step! =)

    ReplyDelete