Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'll Be A Fool For U!

Sigh...
Maybe I think too much.
I just embarrassed myself in front of him!
Now he knew all the silly things I posted on fb.
How dumb am I?! Very!!
Why on earth he check out on my profile??
And I still don't understand how he manage to view those status I posted.
We don't have any mutual friends!
I don't get it!
Arghh...
Man... Such a disgrace!
And he only told me right after I gave him cake!
Gosh... How terasa will he be??
Sigh...
I don't want him to know my feelings towards him!
But now, he knew everything!
He read every single post since March till now!
Damn...
Feel like digging a hole and bury my head in it!
Why am I so stupid?!
Surely he'll avoid me now.
And I'm avoiding him too.
This is really a lifetime embarrassment!

No comments:

Post a Comment