Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's Just A Little Crush~

Currently at The Pawz.
Ate Sphaghetti Carbonara.
Yum~!!
Tried other food too.
At least better than 'Stesen Satu'
Yuck...
Disgusting!
Mashed potato made from powder! It's so obvious it's prepacked mash potato powder!

Many things happened recently.
And I'm glad I got nothing to do with it!
You can't imagine how intensed the situation is now.
You don't wanna ever get involved in it.
Cause you can't make up your mind whose side you should be.
Sigh.... = (

It's been almost 2 weeks now since I last seen 3883.
Miss him so much = )
You may think I'm silly.
I think I am too.
But I cant help it.
Just continue dreaming.
At least it's a sweet one.

Watched 'Music and Lyric' last night.
Damn... It's good!
The cause of me addicted to the song 'Way Back Into Love'
Nice~!

I missed this week's GLEE.
Missed many songs!
Luckily I have all of them already.
Yay...!

Missing him. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment