Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Satisfying Craze and Crave

Went for a gathering last nite at saffron ( cause kerlee and I craved for roti canai and burger badly! )
Purpose was to meet JianHow before he leaves Kuantan tomorrow.
As usual, crap and gossip were part of our conversation.
In fact, I don't think I ever had a conversation with friends without any crapping or gossiping!
Hmm... Human's nature = P
Had load of fun, seriously!
You can't imagine how loud, noisy and hard I laughed!
Wait...! Maybe you do know if you know me well!
Anyway, I laughed and laughed and laughed till my jaws felt like falling apart and tummy cramp!
Except for that part they tried to persuade me to watch a video with zombies ( or was it vampires? Whatever...!)
Apparently it was suppose to be funny and I should laugh
But...! The surrounding was to noisy to hear what the script was about.
It was changed from english to hokkien but I couldn't listen to a single thing and I'm too chickened after hearing those eerie spooky sound!
Overall, it was amusing.
We teased each other like we used too
Damn....! I miss those moments.
Owh... And yeah, KerLee managed to eat her roti canai and I manage to eat my burger!
And... I spotted a yellow STORM!
I kept checking out on that carplate and was at ease when I knew it wasn't him.
I never want him to see my laugh like a crazy girl for no reason.
How embarrassing would that be?!

Watched GLEE last night.
It was all about ballad.
Man... Those music were so beautiful and touching! ( Though I already heard all of them )
Songs like 'endless love', 'I'll stand by you' and 'lean on me'.
My oh my... I had goosebumps after listening to those songs!
Gosh... I love GLEE so much!
Their songs are so so so... I lost out of words!

My fringe!
I finally cut it!
And I look like a silly joker now!
Sobs... Have to bare for few weeks or probably months for it to grow longer.
Sigh...
Well, forget it!

Hmm... Kinda miss him.
Hope to 'bump' into him on friday!
= )

No comments:

Post a Comment