Monday, October 15, 2012

Breaking my breaks!

I feel like crying!!!
Why is our mid semester break different with other universities??
It's already hard enough for me to meet them.
Now it's even harder!!!!
Arghhh.....
I hate it when things are not going according to my plan.
(That's why I'm always mad!)
Darn I really miss them!
Those are the people whom I meet everyday during my school life.
Now, I can only meet them few times in a year.
And yet, this kind thing happens!
How am I suppose to meet them??!!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeee.............
I feel like screaming so badly.
But I'll do so when I'm back at the beach.
Then I'll go "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~"
I miss doing that!
I shall have a list of 'The Things to Do in Kuantan'
Seriously........... I'm like freaking out in my heart!!
I can't shout now unless if I want my roommate to think that I have some mental breakdown or whatsoever.
Anyway.......... I'll got back during Haji break!
Lalala.........

1 more thing!
I found my long lost primary schoolmate.\
Ei wait, it's him who found me.
I had a great laugh thanks to him.
Of all things to use to describe me, he said I'm fierce!!!
Ahhhh.......
I'm no longer fierce la........
I have to  be fierce last time.
But not anymore!
Maybe now still a little but not as bad as last time.
Arghhhh...........
"Wanna try a dose of my fierceness during my secondary school life?"
Hahaha............
Damn...........!!!!!!!
See...!!! Now I'm fierce!
Just kidding........

I can't help it if I look fierce.
My father look fierce too...
I got his genes! XD




2 comments:

  1. i'm fine...... just that I probably have to wait till next year to meet you all T.T

    ReplyDelete