Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Silenced...

It's this time of the year again...
The busiest period in our college where all of us have to gather at our 'respective' families till late night!
Arghhh.....
I hate it so much but yet we have to deal with this.
My eye bags and dark circle are so freaking obvious now thanks to these activities.
And I have a serious case of insomnia!
Man.... I have to wait till 2am to be able to fall deep sleep.


Most of the time I'll be watching my dramas and movies!
Oh!!! Talking about movie, there's this one movie that I've been longing to watch!
And yes i finally found it with English subs!
I literally celebrated with joy in the room.
Ya... Imagine me hopping, jumping and screaming!!!
But the story of this movie is a little...
Well... a bit heart wrenching...
And to make things worse, it's a true story.
It revolves around the students and staffs of a school for deaf.
It's already unfortunate enough for the children to be born with impairment and yet they still do those immoral      things to them.
Bullying... Assaulting... Raping.......
It feel like a horror movie to me.
I can't imagine how terrified those kids were...
Although what's showed are just play and act, but knowing that it is based on true story just makes me....
Urghhh... I can't find a word to describe my feelings.
I just manage to watch the first part and yet it already leave such impact on me.
It was such an emotional movie.

I get to know this movie when it was being reported on TV as it was consider as a controversial movie.
Somehow they think that this movie will reflect on every schools there is although it is just that one school who actually did that.
Anyways, they aired it and I'm glad they did.
Thanks to that movie, several new acts and law had been set to punish those immoral people.
Imagine, an educator suppose to give good example and be a role model to the young.
Instead, they did those awful things to the children.
I never knew I could get angry because of this movie.
Usually is those sad sad movie that can move my heart.
But somehow I feel the unfairness for the children.
I think I got carried away now, although I just watched the first part.
Well... That just show they are good actors and actresses in that movie!
They brought the emotion out so REAL!

And you think all K-drama and K-movie are those love love and love stories.
Ah Ha! Think again!



No comments:

Post a Comment