Thursday, September 27, 2012

I Have A Husband

Hahaha........
It's just an imaginary husband.
No point getting excited.
Anyways, the new erhua families are formed.
(I still don't understand why they choose me to be a mother! It'll be a total silence in my family)
College's family day started yesterday too.
I'm in ED. XD
Let's see how well I can act!
I wish to get evil character.
Know why? Cause all they do is to laugh loudly!
I'm very good at that = D

Lol....
This post is just for me to brag that I have a husband.
Sad case is that it's not real! XD
Gosh I'm so lame....

2 comments:

  1. Untunglaaa ada suami!!! lol... i duno how my ex wife(erin) is doing now. lol~~ ED! wan2 see u on stage! evil witch maybe? hahhaha fairy tale again lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.......... briaaaaaannnnnnn...... u're in my family too!!! XD don't worry. ur ex survived even without u XD no la... not fairy tale... it'll be all about LOVE~

    ReplyDelete