Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Crave Leads to Caze!

Yes I'm just like the rest....
I too went for Sushi King Bonanza.
And we were so eager to go till we skip our statistic class ( not a good thing to be proud of)
But we have our reasons for doing so.
Maybe it's just excuses XD
OK!!! My bad.... It was me who asked the rest "Wanna skip statistic class and go for sushi?"
Anyways, it is better to be there before lunch break.
No point cramming with the crowd and waiting for hours where we can slowly take our own sweet time.
It was funny of us to go there that day.
We were wearing our ErHua's T-shirt and carrying our backpacks.
We must have looked like secondary students
Even the people inside asked us 'Rombongan sekolah?'
We laughed like mad. Or maybe it's just me who laughed like MAD!
Oh the food!!!!
It was a first time experience in Sushi King where the workers actually walk up to you and ask whether we want that certain food!!!
He even served the food right in front of us and we don't have to snatch like crazy (which I believe the late comers do and couldn't enjoy the privilege we had *MUAHAHA!*)
Seeeeee.....!!!!
That's why we came earlier!
It was also my first time having wasabi on sushi. (I'm no wasabi fan >.<)
Gosh.... The smell.... and the 'kick' effect. *woosh*
My nose nearly fell off.... and not to mention my tears.
It was fun to experience it but second time is so a no-no!
By the way, we 4 girls ate 25 plates of sushi.
Normal la....

We then head to ChaTime for roasted milk tea... *yum yum yum*
If only there's Snowflake too... = )
Enough of the food talk...
I almost unbutton my pants after all the starchy rice and cold sweet drink.


Tired yet awesome day. I'm loving it~!


Back to typing report. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment