Sunday, April 15, 2012

After Holiday Blues

Yay!!!!! My phone regained consciousness...!!!!
Having a hard time to decide what type of new phone to buy.
Looks like I don't have to think about it anymore.
It's just a habit of mine.
It's hard to let go of the old stuff.
No matter it's good or bad...........
Same goes to relationship.
Talking about that... Sigh...
All though they're old enough to sort their problems,
But they didn't notice the pain that they brought to us.
Seriously, my mood changed from sadness to anger.
I hate it when people keep asking me about them.
Especially when the elders ask.
It ruined my mood that I eventually raised my voice at them.
I know it's bad to do so but I really hate to talk about them.
And why is it during the time I'm back that all these things happen???
Why when others are back nothing happened???
I can't handle that kind of situation.
Enough of them... i can write an essay if I continue about them.

Ahem.... Back to me!
I cut my fringe again. And it's pretty bad I believe.
Sis reaction was like.... WHY YOU CUT YOUR HAIR LIKE THIS!
*head down*
whatever~~~ It'll grow XD
By the way, Yun permed my hair again.
Gosh it's been like 3 years since the last time she permed my hair.
Hmm.. Girls, I'm missing you guys already!!!! *hearts*
Wish we could spend more time together.
In fact, I wish we would study together in the same class just like the good old days.
I don't mind wearing uniform!!!!
= D

Brother is in a relationship I suppose. *giggles*
Stalked him a while just now.
HAHAHAHA!!!!
I know it's bad but I couldn't resist.
Sorry... My bad....

Anyways, I'm back in my uni again.
Will resume the normal daily routine....
I had this feeling that the way I'm going uni is just the same as when I was in my primary school days.
Mum, dad or sis will fetch me to uni and I'll cry or whine that I don't want to go.
It's just like like time where I'll cry till having an asthma attack.
They had a hard time to bring me to school when I was young.
So it is now...
I don't like to be without my family.
It's even harder to be without my grandparents.
I just hope that I don't have to grow up.
A dream that will never be fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment