Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's the end

Few more days and I'll end my first semester.
Weee....... = )
Somehow I felt like I've wasted a whole year doing nothing.
Seriously, now that I think back of the past, I gain nothing but WEIGHT.
Hahaha!!! I find it funny....
Okay, cut the crap!
Anyways, time passed super fast in year 2011.
Maybe too many things happened.
My mind is like a malfunctioning computer which lags every single time whenever there's too many things loading at the same time.
In the end, I have to open my task manager and end the programmes that are not running anymore.
Wait, what am I talking about?
Whatever....
The point is, I'm too lost in 2011.
It's like a series of unfortunate events keep happening on me.
When will it end???
Hopefully all the 'not-so-good-and troublesome-things' ended in 2011!
It's TWENTY TWELVE guys!!
Happy New Year~~!!
Alright, today is 12/1/2012.
I'm a LITTLE late to wish everyone happy new year.
But better than nothing.
Yipes..... I think I just got back my blogging feel.
Oh yeah....~~ Let's crap. (Excuse me for being like this cause Uni life totally ruined this crappy side of mine so I'm kinda excited now that this crappiness is back! *winks* )
Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..........................
This few weeks had been the most comfortable time in my Uni life (Excluding the exam moments which turned me into a total freak!)
Joining different group of people having dinner together.
Hang out with my coursemates and college mates...
Ended up meeting ShiYun and left my group *AWKWARD!*
But seriously, meeting Yun just made my day.
I don't know why but I'm very happy to meet my Kuantan friends when I'm not in Kuantan.
Just make me feel so, so, so..... You know, the back to home feel. *sweeeeet*
Ah well, I'll be home soon. REAL SOON.
2 more days and bye bye uni....
I'll be crazy baking stuff
I MISS MY OVEN!!!!!
Sighhh....
I wanna write more but just got a call to go downstairs to study.
Great timing.
Did i mention I have another paper to go?
Hahahaha....
I'm too into holiday spirit.

Oh oh oh!!!!
Can't forget this
Happy Birthday LeeSeungGi~!
<3 (I know you guys think I'm crazy but it's very important for me to wish this!)
It's tomorrow anyway, I'll wish again tomorrow.
XD

Till then..... Jo = )

No comments:

Post a Comment