Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Yay!!! It's 2011 guys!!!
Happy new year to everyone~!
It was pretty fun last night
Though it's just the 2 of us ( ShiYun and me)
We did silly things like 'listing potential boyfriends', nail polishing and we drank 'you know what'
Hahahaha....

There's nothing much to do when there's only 2 people in a room
We did lots and lots of gossiping (as usual!)
And we constantly check on Mr KS's profile to see whether that 'someone' posted anything on his wall
Unfortunately, NO!
KS, if you're reading this, I must tell you something.
Yun and I are very DISAPPOINTED cause that 'someone' didn't post!!!
But we spammed your wall anyway XD

That's pretty much everything.
The sun is out today!
Bright and shiny to warm up the gloomy weather!!!
In 2 days time I'll start working.
(please please don't cry. Otherwise I'll cry with all of you *sobs*)

p/s: I deleted my cbox cause there's many weirdo leaving comments there. Anything just comment on my post. Baking will resume tonight (hopefully!)

4 comments:

  1. hahahahaha! i have read.. no point tat person scare le! me owaz no reply post.. ppl ter-rasa dah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...Listing Potential BoyFriend...
    HaHaHa...Mind To Share??

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL !!! Hahahahaha !!! OmG !!! Now the whole world knows what silly things we did !!! XD
    Reli fun !! We should do this more often, ask more people to come !! LOL.... More fun !!

    Blaze, hehehehehehehe !!! SO "8" ahhhh you !! Hehehe... Dun want tell you !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry for the late reply.
    Hahaha.... i finally have internet access!!!!
    Yun. dun worry.
    they juz know the surface stuff.
    other stuffs is to b p&c! = )

    ReplyDelete