Thursday, November 4, 2010

SHOUT IT OUT!

Look! I don't know what went wrong with me lately.
Those dreams are really killing me!!!
I seriously hate people whom I dislike constantly popping on my mind.
I know this is a 'long long time ago' story.
But I just couldn't help it!
My brain isn't functioning the way I want it to work.
Gosh..........
Are there any prescription or medication to forget a person???
I'm an absent-minded person.
Why can't I forget about the people I wanted to put out of my mind!
It's so annoying and I hate to blog about this topic!!!
But somehow I have to find a way to blah everything out cause this had been bothering me for days!
And I can't stand it!!!
I need help.
I don't want this to interfere my life...
Move on ain't an easy decision to make.
I've chose to move on but.......
This is a nuisance/ disturbance/ irritant in my life!!
Please get out of my mind...
All I want is a little peace!
I don't want to be bothered by this problem.
I don't want a tear to bring me down.
I don't want my feelings to be all tangled up.
p/s: In my dictionary, there's no such word for FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment