Monday, November 8, 2010

A Minute

A minute ago I thought I've found my long lost friend.
Browsing through her photos to seek for confirmation.
When I confirmed that it was her, all I can say is "I'm too late"
I was shocked to see her fb wall full of messages with RIP
I can't believe this.
I was so happy that I've finally found her after years of searching.
And now I am so devastated by this news.
It was just hours ago when she left this world.
I still can't believe that it's actually her.

The cheeky girl who sat next to me for 2 years during maths and english tuitions.
We goofed around and had loads of fun together.
She's the one who made friends with me when I'm alone.
I really missed her.
How much I wish she's still alive.
I never had a chance to talk to her for these few years.
And I never would.

RIP Shan, I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment