Thursday, September 24, 2009

Joyous Holiday~!(1st day 21/9)

I finally had my very first trip to Genting!!!
Hurray~~~
Sounds impossible but YES!
It's my first time to Genting although 'saya orang Pahang'.
Anyways.....
Have to say thank you to my aunt who promised to bring me there.
And she really did.
Cause she knew I haven't been there and my parents will never ever bring me.
(My parents hate crowds. So...........)
We went there on the second day of Raya.
(No traffic. = P)
Took us 4 hours to reach Bukit Tinggi.
Oh ya, we stayed at Bukit Tinggi.
Upon reaching, our initial plan was to head to Genting.
But it was kinda late and we were quite tired too.
So..... We went for a walk around the compound.
And to our surprise..... We heard lapping of water!!!
First thing that comes in mind was.......
WATERFALL........!!!!!!!!!
Wakenabeb!!!
It was just a river with tiny water fall.
Ayways.... We had fun too.
We crossed the river on a rope.
Talking about phobia~~~
Walk against the flow of river.
It was cool, serene, relaxing....
And I'm too short =.=
My lower body was immersed in the water while it was just at knee level for Nick.
Sighhh..........
We played for quite some time.
We only headed back when the sky started to turn dark.
Forget to talk on this!!
When we reached our apartment, it was so dirty!
(It's not our and it's been left alone for 1 year)
I had to clean the toilets.!!!
Nevermind....
As long as I had fun.
4 of us cramp in a room.
Nick, Sha, me and Mond.
It was funny cause the room's space was so limited.
Felt like packed sardine.
We were rushed to bed cause we'll be having an early kickstart the next morning.

Cheerssss.......!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment