Monday, August 17, 2009

Sobs.... Loneliness

Another friend went to KL to further their studies....
Sobssss.... (Bye SuYi!)
Everyone left already except for us who will be stranded in that stupid school for another year
Urghhh....
Pathetic!!!!!
Stupid school!!!
I really feel like cursing the school
How idiotic can that school be??!!!
Arghh....!!!!!
I REGRET DIDN'T FURTHER MY STUDIES AT TAYLOR'S!!!
Damn it!!!
Nevermind.....
At least my lunatic friends accompany me.
Exam started today.
Quite easy in the sense that we had done those questions at our tuition centre
So.... Couldn't answer 1 or 2 questions cause those totally slip right out of my mind.
Don't have to study!!!
That's the only happy part.
Quite boring listening to those teachers mumbling their way to teach us.
Ohhh.....
We'll be having a 'grand meal' on Monday!!!
Thanks to ShengYik.
Hahahaha....
And congrats on your success in Public Speaking.
1 thousand bucks!!!
No joke man!!!!
Today marks the second month after breaking up with him.
Feelings: Much better. (Much much much much better)
Thanks to my friends..
Sobsss.... You guys are the best.
New life ahead!!!
WooHoo.......!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment